Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person that has tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Tagged by the wonderful riverdancingcas
1. If you could travel anywhere and stay for a month all expenses paid, where would you go?
I am incredibly cheesy but i’d like to pick New York City because it’s super silly and I blame the fact that I hate my country and that I make my living by watching movies and everything happens in there, and i just… I’m always thinking about it and it’s super dumb but i feel like I belong there. My head lives in this dumb little coffee shop AU and I can’t help it. I wanna be there so badly it hurts.
2. What was the last song that made you cry?
I have been crying for years and lately, every day since valentine’s day with ‘Come what may’ from Moulin Rouge. I just can’t even begin to explain it.
3. How about the last book?
I have no shame at all that I actually cried while reading “The Land of Stories” written by Chris Colfer, because only a kid who grew up reading all the fairy tales in the world and as much books and stories as most of us did would get touched by this particular book, i’m not even joking, it might be some kind of ‘kid’s book’ but omg it just had enough story to tell to make me cry (don’t judge it by its cover or author because it was perfect enough).
4. If you had the chance to ask your future self one question and one only, what would you ask them?
That’s a hard one… but I would ask something very… hmmm, Dear future me, are you happy with the life that your career has given you? (since everyone in my family attempt to make me doubt about it even though i love it)
5. If you were a flavor of ice cream what would you be and why?
CHOCOLATE BECAUSE IT’S AN OBVIOUS ANSWER AND EVERYBODY LOVES CHOCOLATE, RIGHT?
6. Is there a book or movie that totally shocked you and changed your whole way of looking at something?
not like shocked but hmmm, i can’t really think about anything right now, like… i could talk about how harry potter impacted my life by being there as long as I grew up but that’s like a mainstream thing but yeah, i can’t really think about anything right now…
7. What was the last thing you ate?
Sugar free chocolate because my mom has diabetes but she still loves chocolate
8. What’s the last dream you remember vividly?
I had a relationship with this particular person and I was super guilty about it and afraid because it felt so wrong, but everyone else seemed to be so happy about it so I had to suck it up, it was awful, i’m super afraid of commitment and it wasn’t a good dream for me.
9. What’s the last fun thing you did for yourself?
This might sound sad as fuck but lately I have been putting other people’s happiness before mine so i can avoid fights so basically i have been “behaving” a lot… it’s sad that i can’t think of the last time i did something fun for myself
10. How would you react if you found out there were other planets inhabited by other humans, hundreds of them, that were friendly and all with totally different cultures and languages and technology? Would it scare you or would you be more than willing to make the journey and explore?
At first i would be scared as fuck but omg, all the possibilities and new knowledges that i can get it’s like, it would be awesome as fuck, just imagine having the chance to learn stuff from other world, like, IMAGINE SCIENCE or their medicine, how would it work? HOW WOULD THEY WORK?, organisms and omg all the landscapes and legends and hell yeah, make this happen.
11. What’s the last totally random fun fact that you learned? (I learned that one cannot live off squirrels and rabbits because there is not enough fat on them and you spend more energy than is gained. It’s like drinking sea water to fight thirst)
the orgasm of a pig lasts 30 minutes, dogs have a bone inside their penis, if you go to youtube and write “do the harlem shake” the whole website will perform a harlem shake and it’s pretty crazy.
Now here go my questions.
1. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
2. What’s the weirdest thing that you have had to witness?
3. Have you ever won an award? what did you do to deserve it?
4. What’s your guilty pleasure?
5. If you could travel to any decade or special event in the history, what would it be and why?
6. Have you ever helped someone you didn’t know just because you felt like helping them?
7. what’s the silliest thing that has ever made you laugh?
8. When it comes to food, what it the thing that you enjoy the most?
9. A song that makes you wanna plant a tree and feel like you can save the world
10. The worst movie ever
11. What does a guy/girl gotta do to be “the one”?
Okay, now for those who I’m tagging: